Calling all muggles! The BlueClaws award-winning Harry Potter Night is back on Friday, May 26th, presented by University Radiology. This will be the second annual Harry Potter Night, which last year was recognized as Minor League Baseball’s Promotion of the Month, for May.
The fun starts when the gates open as the first 1,500 fans receive a BlueClaws Magic Mug thanks to University Radiology. The Magic Mug looks blank on the outside, but when filled with hot water, a Marauder’s Map of FirstEnergy Park emerges.
BlueClaws players will be wearing specialty Quidditch jerseys which will be auctioned off (silent auction on the concourse during the game) with proceeds benefiting BlueClaws Charities and their 40 Community Partners.
Then after the game, stay for a Harry Potter-themed post-game fireworks show thanks to University Radiology.
There will be Harry Potter-themed fun throughout the night.
- Come dressed to participate in our Costume Contest, with prizes awarded for the best costume.
- Be sure to catch the Golden Snitch! A Golden Snitch will be running around the ballpark. Fans are encouraged to take pictures with the Golden Snitch and put them on Twitter or Instagram using #BCSnitch. Pictures will appear on the FirstEnergy Park video board.
- Plus, there will be a Golden Snitch Scavenger Hunt throughout the game.
- Magic wands will be available for purchase ($10) as will a special, one-of-a-kind Harry Potter Night t-shirt.
- Fans can get their picture taken – Have You Seen This Wizard – at the Skechers Snapshot Kiosk on the concourse as well.
Once again, the BlueClaws will have Butter Beer, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic will be available. Special food items include Bertie Botts Beans and Chocolate Frogs.
Specialty drinks available in the Upstairs Club Bar and Coors Light WRAT Trap include: White Owl (vodka, kahlua, and cream), The Phoenix (tequila, orange juice, and grenadine), Whomping Willow (vodka, apple sour, and lime juice), Golden Snitch (Jose Cuervo Gold on ice), and Unicorn Blood (vodka, blue curacao lemonade, with cherries).
Finally, the BlueClaws will be hosting Stretches & Spells Yoga (with Yoga by Bridget & Justine) before the game (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm). Anyone can participate and the $29.95 entrance fee includes a game tickets, Magic Mug, Magic Wand, and one hour of yoga with a professional instructor before the game (bring your own mat).
Pre-registration is required for Stretches & Spells Yoga and can be made by calling Dylan Citron at 732-901-7000 ext 147.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore’s top stop for affordable, family entertainment. They have led the South Atlantic League and New Jersey in attendance over all 16 years of existence.