- This event has passed.
CELEBRATE ST. PATRICK’S DAY ALL WEEK LONG AT APPLEBEE’S®
March 13 - March 20
Want to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day without going far from home? Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar® restaurants in New Jersey invite guests of all ages to enjoy the outstanding hospitality and lively atmosphere the Irish are known for all week long – whether they’re Irish or not.
Beginning Monday, March 13 through Sunday, March 20, Irish favorites will be offered at Applebee’s locations with specials including:
- Hand-Battered Fish and Chips – Crispy on the outside, tender and delicious on the inside, these cold-water white fish fillets are hand-dipped in a light batter and fried until golden, served with fries, coleslaw and tartar sauce
- Irish Peach Sour – Jameson, peach, house-made lemon sour
- Irish Coffee – A delicious blend of Irish Whiskey, coffee, cream and sugar
- Miller Lite – Draft pints
- Little Leprechaun – An energizing combination of piña colada mix, pineapple juice and kiwi, garnished with whipped cream so that even the smallest guests can enjoy the celebration (non- alcoholic)
The St. Patrick’s Day specials are available at Applebee’s locations owned and operated by Doherty Enterprises in New Jersey, Long Island, Florida and Georgia. In New Jersey, Applebee’s is located in Brick, Bridgewater, Butler, Clark, Clifton, East Hanover, Edison, Flemington, Garfield, Hackensack, Hackettstown, Hillsborough, Howell, Jersey City, Jersey Gardens, Kearny, Lacey, Linden, Manahawkin, Manalapan, Manchester, Middletown, Milltown, Mt. Olive, Newark, Newton, North Bergen, Northvale, Ocean, Paramus, Parsippany, Phillipsburg, Piscataway, Rockaway, Tinton Falls, Toms River, Totowa, Union, Wall and Woodbridge.